What you will need to do next - If you receive an email from us offering you a place you will need to do the following:
Respond to the email and confirm within 48 hours whether you want to accept the offer.
We will send a link to an online form. You will need to complete and submit this form within 7 days.
Within this time you will also need to send us:
- A copy of the photo page of your passport.
- Proof of purchase of your flight tickets.
- Your travel insurance details.
- A passport size photo for an ID card
You will need to return all these items by email.
- If you do not confirm within 48 hours we will NOT hold your place – make sure you know when the announcement is taking place and check your email – check your junk mail as well!
- If we do not receive the above items by the deadline we will NOT hold your place. We will instead offer it to someone on the reserve list. Consider leaving an electronic copy of your passport and an ID photo with a relative if you are going on holiday during the deadline period.
- You must attend ALL the programme and arrive during the specified arrival period. If you cannot attend ALL the programme your place will be offered to another candidate.
- you will be asked to commit to dissemination activities which will include giving talks in UK schools
- Make sure you check you don’t have to resit an exam before accepting the offer! We will not allow you to arrive late for this reason.
Further guidance for successful applicants, including what to pack will be uploaded as we announce the winners.
Code of Conduct:
All participants will be asked to adhere to the Code of Conduct